Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Pirate and His Parrot


Mac was so excited to be a pirate this year for Halloween.  Mim gave him the costume which was an instant hit with this Jake and the Neverland Pirates lovin' little boy.  And since I like both boys to coordinate in their costumes, I decided Drew should be a parrot.  Both boys thought that was a great idea!  Mac agreed with "Every pirate has a parrot!" I had to get creative to whip up Drew's costume but when it was all said and done I had a very happy "Jake" and "Skully."

It just so happened that our pumpkin even matched the pirate decor this year. 
 

Sweet Drew...I had asked him to put an arm across him in front so we could see his feathers, and he faithfully complied in almost every picture.

Those are some mean pirate faces right there!
 

They were sooo excited to have picked out Trick or Treat buckets at the store today.

If that's not the perfect pair, I don't know what is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment