Tuesday, November 18, 2014

You Know, Back In August...

Well, seems I took a sleeping break from the blog for quite awhile, so I have lots I could catch up on...like the time in late August that I figured out the pack-n-play can indeed be used for containing playing children. And then the sweet child fell asleep

Also in late August was the first State ballgame.  We had  all planned to go, but the rain had other plans.  My family ended up coming to our house to "tailgate" and Sam was the only Taylor represented at the wet game. This was also before Clara had her own maroon outfit :-)


With the cousins

CeCe and PePaw with their crew...Clara was very interested in the action behind her


The Taylors

The Hills

And Clara's sweet foot propped up on a ride in the car

No comments:

Post a Comment