Monday, January 31, 2011

Mac's 1st Haircut

Well, I put it off long enough, and Mac finally had his first, overdue haircut. He was sporting quite the baby mullet. I just hated to part with his little bit of curl in the back. I mean, bless his heart, that's about all the hair he really had. But, the time had finally come. So this past weekend while Mac and I were visiting my grandparents, we let CeCe get the scissors after it. It does look much better, and my sweet Baby Mac is becoming less and less "baby" and more and more "big boy."


Before view from the back

Before from the side

CeCe hard at work with Momo's sewing scissors :)

Thank goodness for my grandmother!! She kept Mac entertained the whole time. He hardly realized that he was having his hair cut.

This is after...kinda hard to tell, but what's not hard to tell is that the mullet is gone! He wasn't cooperating for a profile pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment