Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Weary Travelers Have Returned

The Taylor Clan has just returned from an almost month long road trip! As soon as I felt like Drew was old enough to handle the long trek and my mom was able to take the time out with us, we loaded up and hit the road. The trip began in mid-September with a trip to the MSU vs. LSU football game. All four of the Taylors made the journey to Starkville. After the game, Sam returned to Forsyth, and the boys and I remained with my parents to begin our adventure. We spent a few days in Jackson with Jessica, then to Houston for a week and a half, then to the coast to visit my grandparents, and finished up with a weekend in Monticello to celebrate Mac's birthday! Whew, I'm worn out just thinking about it :)

As if all of that traveling wasn't enough, we returned home for a week and then hit the trail once more to Mississippi for a week of "vacation." Since I have been gone so long, I haven't had the chance to blog in forever; however, I have lots and lots to update. So, hang in there with me as I attempt to document our trips! We had a blast!!!!

Mac worn out after a fun day at the pumpkin patch

My sweet Baby Drew did plenty of snoozing on the trips. And yes, he is asleep and, no, he will not suffocate :) Drew, like Mac, prefers to sleep with his face covered up!

2 comments:

  1. y'all are definitely road warriors, but why oh why didn't I see you at either game??? :(

    ReplyDelete