Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's Snow Time!

Forsyth saw its second snow of the winter today. Now, though folks around here would say its not much, since it's sticking to the ground, I say its lots! :) When we woke up this morning, it was actually coming down pretty good and looked so pretty. Along with the snow came a VERY blustery wind...I mean blustery! The boys and I snuggled down and stayed inside, only opening the door for an occasional look at the powdery white stuff. This afternoon I decided to suit up with Mac and take him out to actually experience the snow. He thinks its so great. However, due to the chilling wind, I didn't last long out there. He wanted to stay out, but as mom's sometimes have to do, I had to make a good decision for us both and come inside ;) Now, just to make sure you know I'm not a wimp, at the time we went out, it was 21 degrees with a wind chill of 8!!! I'm certain Missouri folks would agree with this Mississippi girl that that is downright cold!

Ready for the snow, complete with "Thomas" boots



Having a taste

1 comment:

  1. Well, as a local I'd say the snow might not have been much, but that WIND was certainly overwhelming. I don't care who you are or where you are from, that wind was MEAN!

    Mac is sure cute! I love the one with his tongue out to touch the snow! You should turn it black and white and frame it!

    ReplyDelete