Saturday, April 7, 2012

Miss Patty Cake and The Resurrection Eggs

Last week I found this Miss Patty Cake book while we were at the library. I thought it would be great seeing as Easter was right around the corner. I have no previous Miss Patty Cake experience but have heard of her and know she does great stuff. Well, I just had no idea how much Mac would love the book. He loved it so much that we went out and bought the Resurrection Eggs to go along with the book. Reading and going through the eggs has become the highlight of his day. He calls them his "rection eggs," and he even sleeps with the book in his bed at night. Yes, that big ol hardcover book goes right in the bed with him! We have read the book so many times now that he recites the words right along with me. He understands as much as any two-year old would, but I think its a great little tradition to begin :) And he surely understands more about Easter now than if we had not gotten the book. Now the only problem is that he will be devastated when we have to return the book on Monday! I need to find some more Miss Patty Cake goods!

No comments:

Post a Comment