Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Choo, Choo...All Aboard!!!


This year for Kid's Fun Night at church, Thomas the Train and his sidekick Conductor made an appearance.  Mac was so very proud of his costume and of the fact that Drew was his driver :)

I know they are my kids, but they are so stinkin cute!  

A neat shot at the front door with Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater-named because Mac and my mom like the nursery rhyme (CeCe helped the boys make our cute pumpkin when she was here)

Getting ready to go in the church.  Drew loves his car ride much better than a plain ol stroller!

Trick-or-treating on "Treat Street" at church
 

On the hayride (Sam was in charge of a huge indoor maze, so I had the kids to myself tonight.  We had lots of fun with not one single meltdown!)

Well, not every picture can be great, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment