Sunday, December 16, 2012

Some Holiday Fun

To say that we've been busy this holiday season is an understatement!  I can't remember a holiday that we've had so many banquets, parties, gatherings and other fun stuff on the calendar.  And though a bit busy for my usual liking, it's been lots of fun and surprisingly not stressful :)  Here are just a few snipits...
 
We had a play date with friends where they decorated cookies and made reindeer food...Thanks Brooke Kramer for being "number one mommy" and planning our fun day!

All the kiddos minus two sibling babies

You have to know that Drew loved him some icing!

Tacky Christmas Party with the students...too bad you can't see the hideous decoration in my hair or the styling socks I had on with capris! Fun times.  And if Sam were honest, he'd tell you he actually enjoyed wearing the suspenders! haha

Trying to get a good picture at church...well, we tried!

My Aunt Cheryl sent the boys these adorable shirts again this year.  I've tried several times to get a picture where they are both looking and smiling.  This is the best one so far.  I will not give up yet!
 
Can you tell who's in the "I don't want my picture taken" phase?? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment