Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer Fun in MS Part 2

 I suppose my last post had too many pictures because it wouldn't let me add my last 3! So, I'll just make a new post.  How about that, Picasa?!?
Mac fell in love with the McDonald's in Magee because they have game screens at the table.  While one would think such a thing would cause children to not eat, it had just the opposite effect on Mac.  He ate an entire Happy Meal himself, which he ordinarily shares with Drew because he eats so little.  A win, win for all involved.

I was sooo excited to fit in a trip to the Coast to see Momo and Papa!  I miss them terribly and look forward to being back close to them soon (or having them in Jackson every time we visit...Hint, Hint, Momo!)
 
All that traveling about makes one very, very tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment