Thursday, September 12, 2013

Home Depot Fun Day

Last weekend Sam and I had planned to take the boys to Home Depot for the kid's workshop. However, some good friends ended up needing help moving so Sam wouldn't be able to go. Think that stopped me?? No way!!! I called my friend, Jamie, whose husband was also helping move, and to Home Depot we went!!
I'm sure it was a sight seeing these two mamas trying to help our little kiddos nail and glue a football ring toss :-) The kids loved it and were so proud of their finished project! 
Drew, Abbie, and Mac
Hard at work painting
I loved the work space setup...so reminded me of something my dad would come up with. Perfect size for little ones and just uses what's on hand :-)
The very enthusiastic employee who helped keep us all on track. Jamie and I were grateful for his help!
Taking his time, being sure no mess is made...
Colors mixed all over, using multiple brushes, paint on hands, and a mom trying to keep paint off of clothes and herself! Haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment