Friday, February 7, 2014

Clara, Clara, Clara...

I am NOT a fan of taking pics while I am in the hospital.  I mean, some gals can do it and look super cute with no makeup, bedhead, and pjs...I am not one of those gals!!  But for the sake of memories, I took a few :-)

So far, Clara seems to resemble Mac the most with her small, round head and little nose.  And she is amazingly content, sleeps almost all day and night, and eats like a champ.  Complete perfection!

Loving on their new sister.

I just cannot explain how proud this big brother is

Hanging out in the hospital bed watching tv

Little bow :-)

Love my daddy!!

Still kinda in shock that I have a daughter!  And that she prefers to be swaddled!  Neither of the boys liked it.  In fact, they hated it! But this sweet thing loves to be all snuggled up and warm.

After their visit, the boys went with CeCe and PePaw to see "the lady with the red hair." LOL  Sam and I were soo grateful that they also brought us some takeout from McAlister's Deli.  Great change from the hospital cafeteria!

Enjoying their nuggets and fries

1 comment: