Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our Week at Momo's House

My grandparents with all of their great-grandchildren.
They are the BEST grandparents ever!!


Mac loves him some Papa!

CeCe with her grand-babies.
How funny that two years ago she had none and now 4!


Mac chillin in the pool with his shades.
He actually wore those the whole time.


Mac and Parker playing in the pool.
They love each other sooo much. Its very sweet.


Eldon and Parker playing.
Parker was "cooking" with the bowls.


Mac loved jumping off the side of the pool.


Hanging out in the frog.


Playing with the magnets on the fridge.
Those are probably the same magnets I played with as a kid. haha


The boys sitting down to eat. Well, Eldon and Mac ate anyway.
Picky Parker mostly played and watched everyone else eat.


Sweet Ramsey and Ellie...this is pretty much what they did all week.

Last week Mac and I joined my mom, Jessica, Parker, Ramsey and Ellie for a good time at my grandparent's house. I was very excited for the chance to also spend some time in their pool. Now, I'll just go on and be honest and say that I was a little nervous and unsure about how long we'd all last with all those youngins. But, we ended up having a fabulous time and are already planning the next week long trip to visit. Parker just loves being at Momo's because its out in the country, and he can ride his little tractor, my dad's 4-wheeler, and run wild outside. Mac especially liked the pool, and he and Parker spent a lot of time playing in the water. My grandfather, who loves his Fox News, was a great sport and gave up lots of TV time to help us with the kids. My cousin, Eldon, was also there, and he proved to be an excellent babysitter. We tried to convince him to come home with us for a week or so, but he didn't fall for the trick. :) And with a toddler (teetering close to the terrible two's, mind you), a crawling 8-month old (with no exersaucer or play room to confine him to), and two 6-week old babies it was all hands on deck. It literally took every single one of us to keep things going. But we all chipped in and had a great time doing so.

I love my grandparents dearly and treasure each time we get to spend with them. I wish they'd come move up to Monticello, but they just don't think they want to move here...I wonder why??? ha

1 comment:

  1. I bet it's so much fun when all the kiddos get together...and quite a handful, of course! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete