Monday, June 20, 2011

We Love Daddy!

(Mac was so exhausted from our morning at church and afternoon of celebrating that I couldn't get him to wake up for a picture. So, I had to settle for this sleepy pic.)

Yesterday we celebrated Father's Day, and, boy, do we have lots to celebrate! Sam does a lot of things really well in his life, but the one that tops the list is being a dad. He is the absolute best dad to Mac. I have so loved watching him take on this role. He is the perfect blend of love, fun, and discipline. His tender, yet firm, approach with Mac coupled with his incredible amount of patience has been such an example and reminder to me. Mac absolutely adores his daddy...and is definitely his favorite person. It brings me such joy to watch them play basketball, tackle on the floor, share cookies and ice cream, and rock together at night. I couldn't be more thankful for a husband that is such a wonderful dad to Mac (and almost here, Baby Taylor 2). As he strives to model and follow our Heavenly Father, it shapes him into the perfect earthly father!!! Thank you Sam! Mac and I love you more than anything!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment