Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pepaw's Back in Town!


Pepaw and Cece with Mac and Drew
(neither of the boys were in the "picture" mood at the time. Oh well...)


Feeding ducks at the Branson Landing
Pepaw and Mac had quite a following of ducks by the time we left!
About a week ago my parents came for a visit. My dad was out of the country when Drew was born, so as soon as his feet hit USA soil, he was on his way here. We had a great time with them. I was thankful for the extra hands to help me start to get accustomed to taking both boys out in public. Usually when my dad comes for visits we have lots of projects and to do lists for him to help with (which is what he likes to do.), but this time we didn't have any. Dad was able to spend lots of time playing with Mac and rocking Drew, and they all three loved every minute. I'm never ready for them to leave, but, unfortuantely, they do have their own lives to get back to :) We always look forward to their return trip, and I am anxiously awaiting the end of the month when we will go visit them and my grandparents!

1 comment:

  1. What! Are yall coming for Labor Day! Pops

    ReplyDelete