Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lots of Love

 
I just love Valentine's Day!  I don't know if it's because it's a day just to let people know how much you love them and how special they are or if it's because I love pink and red together, but whichever it is, I love it!  In fact, one week later and our house still has paper hearts all over the place.  LOVE :)
 
Mac and Drew helped decorate some of the hearts that we hung up at home and some that we secretly hung all over in Sam's office to surprise him.  Proud mama moment:  Mac wrote his name all by himself!  No help required.  Yay for preschool!!

The whole family spent one morning making our Valentine's to put in the mail.  Both boys were very proud of their work.  The hands are Mac's and the foot is Drew's.

I've been reading Angela Thomas' book "52 Things Kids Need From A Mom" with my MomSquad group.  (Excellent book!!)  One chapter encourages moms to "hang hearts of love over their heads" for Valentine's just to let your kids know some of the many reasons you love them.  This one is Mac's.  He thought it was so great and wanted them read to him over and over.

And here's Drew's :)  I also made one for Sam, but I somehow didn't get a picture of it.  Definitely a new Taylor tradition.

Well, what better way to show love than a little wrestling??

They have a blast, and Mac is always such a good sport to let Drew crawl all over him.

 
 
Thankful for a great husband who loves to wrestle and play with these boys!  As Mac says, "Daddy's a jungle gym!"

No comments:

Post a Comment