Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Mac's First Trip to the Dentist

Since Mac is nearing four, we've known for some time that he was due for a trip to the dentist.  I put it off as long as I could because I thought he would be totally terrified and never want to go back.  I had to go in for a cleaning recently, and my dental office suggested that I bring Mac in for a "happy visit" where they just show him the equipment and take a little peek in his mouth.  Well, happy it was!  I was shocked!!  He loved every little thing about it.  And didn't even hesitate to let the hygeniest look inside and count his teeth.  He was so proud because he guessed before we went how many teeth he had, and his guess was right...twenty pearly whites :) 
Superman was mighty proud to receive a Spiderman sticker.  And very excited to get a new Star Wars light saber toothbrush before he left.

The hygeniest was wonderful and made Mac feel very comfortable.
 
Checking out all of the equipment.  Ready for a real visit next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment