Friday, November 1, 2013

Fall Fest at SDC

 
About a month ago (yes, I'm behind), the boys and I went to Silver Dollar City for the day with some friends.  I was pretty proud of my pregnant self for loading up the double stroller and both boys on the parking tram all by myself!  That's a mama's will power right there!  It was a warm day but lots of fun.  And I love SDC in the fall.  They have pumpkins, mums, and scarecrows everywhere.  Big shout out to Pastor Juston for meeting us there just to get us in with his pass!
 
 

Playing on the wagon with Harper and Abbie

L-O-V-E fall and pumpkins!!

All of the kids enjoyed playing with the giant water ball...and cooling off a bit with some splashing :) 

Going on some rides.  I was totally shocked that Mac willingly and excitedly wanted to ride all of the rides.  That's a big change for him!
 

These little boys could not wait to ride the train! 
 
Totally sacked out after that adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment