Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sweet Shower for Clara


I am incredibly blessed with fabulous friends that hosted a double shower for myself and another great friend.  Our friends Jamie Albritton and Sara Boyer hosted the shower for me and Brooke Kramer.  Brooke is having Baby Nora three days before Baby Clara makes her appearance.  It's been fun having a friend walk this journey with me.  And it was sooo fun to have a pink party!

Delicious cupcakes for Clara and Nora
 

Me and Brooke...not the best pic of me but it is what it is :-)

Little pink girl sweetness everywhere

It was so fun opening all of the frilly, girly gifts.  We are blessed with a loving church family.
 
My fabulous friend Brooke even got a gift for me!  I was so pleasantly surprised and now proudly sport my new purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment