Saturday, December 7, 2013

Things I Love

A few things I love and want to forever remember...

Sweet sounds of the boys playing together in the mornings when Drew wakes up.  Since Drew was an infant and first started sleeping in his crib, Mac goes in to talk and play with him as soon as Drew wakes up.  Mac has recently wised up and figured out how to move a stool over to climb in bed with Drew.  They play and talk and read books and sing.  Love it!!

I always love having a superhero nearby to protect and help me.

Sweet boys being so big getting a haircut...this was the first cut that was not done at the children's salon.  Mac went first to "show Drew how to be a big boy." 

These boys are truly best friends.  Melt my heart!

I sure love our new wireless headphones or "radio phones" as Mac calls them.  CeCe kindly gave them as an early Christmas gift for our drive home from MS at Thanksgiving.  The silence was fabulous!

Amazing Ozark sunsets...this never gets old
 
After school snacks with these little guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment