Monday, July 21, 2014

Yum, Yum!

After Clara's 4 month check-up, the doc said it was time that we start trying out baby food.  Of course, we started with every baby's favorite, cereal ;-)  She was not too sure about it...this is her first bite

And out it all came

Thinking it over...

And the verdict was she hated it! She didn't swallow any of it that night!

After many more attempts and some practice, a couple weeks later she decided that she likes it. 


Actual baby food was not an easy one either...she did not like it at all.  My friend Brooke clued me in to the pouches of baby food with the mixtures, like mango banana and apple carrot.  She said Nora can't get enough of them. We tried those (yes, I do know the "rule" about giving only one type of food at a time to check for allergies.  I also know about the "rule" to give veggies before fruit.  In case you didn't know, she's my third...I've learned the real "rule" is to do whatever works!)  She loves the pouches! And now eats any type of baby food like a champ.

No comments:

Post a Comment