Monday, May 17, 2010

Houston Trip




The week before Mother's Day my mom and Lia decided to make a quick trip to Houston. Mac and I had no urgent plans, so we hitched a ride with them. THANK heavens for portable DVD players and "Praise Baby" DVDs. Mac was sooo good on the 8 hour trip and never tired of watching his dvds...now we, on the otherhand, could've had a break from the same songs but whatever kept him content! Since my parent's house is all packed up waiting for the perfect couple to come along and buy it, things looked so different. And we made do with the little they had left. My sweet dad went to their storage shed and got out TVs for me and Lia. He's so great! We had a great time shopping, eating, and hanging out. We absolutely wore Mac out. He even fell asleep eating a mum mum; now you know that's tired! This child has never fallen asleep eating. I got some much needed summer clothes for great prices! I am so glad we were able to tag along on the trip.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment