Saturday, May 22, 2010

Its the Simple Things...

Mac has discovered some new toys in the kitchen, and they have quickly become his new favorites. He has lots of fun things that light up and make noise, but for now he is content to make his own noise and fun with the tupperware containers in the cabinets. He loves sitting on the kitchen floor banging those things all around. Each time he "drags", not crawls, himself to the containers, I am reminded of the many times that I over-complicate my life. I can get so caught up in life and the worries of the world that I forget to sit back and enjoy the simple things God has blessed me with. Too many times I get distracted by all the flashing lights and noises of the world and I miss the quiet, small voice of God...Isn't it funny the things you can learn from your child :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the truth of this, Lu. And I adore the pictures.

    ReplyDelete