Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mum's The Word

Posted by Picasa

Last week I went to the local nursery and bought mums to decorate for the fall season. I absolutely love fall and mums, probably because they remind me of this time of year. So, I discovered that the whole world has kept a secret from me. And I want to do my part to make sure the world hasn't kept a secret from you too! Lean in, and I'll whisper it in your ear...YOU CAN PLANT MUMS AND THEY GROW BACK YEAR AFTER YEAR!!!! How did I never know this??? I always trash my wilted, brown pots after I use up every bud of beauty. But oh no, not this year! These babies will be put in the ground after the season is up.
I would now like to take the time to give a special thanks to MoMo for letting me in on the secret!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could plant something that would actually grow. I have such problems keeping plants alive. Once they enter my house, no matter how much or how little I water them, they die. Your mom once gave me a piece of her aloe vera plant and told me that there was no way that I could kill it...well, i did. I have a major black thumb. :)
    Love the pics from the Fair too. Such cute kids!!!

    ReplyDelete