Monday, October 4, 2010

The Zoo

Today Jessica and I took all four kids to the Jackson Zoo. Parker loves the zoo, so she asked us to come along. It was Mac's first trip to a zoo, and to be honest, I think it was my first time to the Jackson Zoo. It isn't a great zoo, but its sufficient. Definitely good enough for young kids...and mommies who want to get their young kids out of the house :)

Now, I must admit, I was a tad nervous venturing out with all four kids and only two of us. But Jess loaded up both of her double strollers and off we went. Not only did we survive, we had a fabulous time! All of the kids were terrific. Parker loved seeing all the animals, and Mac had a good time pointing at them.



Getting ready to take all of our precious cargo through the gates.



I love this picture...so sweet.

Looking at the leopard.
Sliding all by himself!



The turtle exhibit. I like their reflection in the glass.


Going on my first carousel ride with Mac...

On my second ride with Parker (yes, it makes me dizzy!)

Looking at all of the animals

The whole crew leaving the zoo

Pooped out on the ride home (in his new big boy carseat)




No comments:

Post a Comment