Monday, May 2, 2011

Fun, Family Week in Branson


We had our first visitors in Branson, and did we ever have a great crew! Almost my entire family came in for Easter and the following week. We were only missing two uncles and two cousins. Not too bad considering the rest came from Dubai, all over Mississippi, and Texas! I was so very excited to have them here. It was so good for me to see them, and the timing was perfect. Before we moved from Monticello, I knew I would be seeing everyone over Easter, so it helped make the separation and saying good-bye much, much easier. I just will never be able to tell them all how very grateful I am and how much it meant to me!! I was super thrilled that Momo and Papa were able to make the trip. Papa has been making a great recovery since his stroke, but we weren't sure for awhile if they would be able to make the long trek. But they did, and Papa sure was a trooper! Wouldn't have been the same without them here!!


We stayed pretty busy, and I have lots of pictures and stories. Therefore, I'll be making multiple posts of the week. That will help to keep from having one very long, boring post. So, stay tuned for more details of the fun!



The whole crew at church on Sunday.



The great house my mom found for them to all stay in. It was perfect with three floors and six bedrooms. Everyone had a spot, and there was plenty of room for the little ones to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment