Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Momo's Heaven on Earth

If you've ever been to Branson, I'm betting you visited the famous downtown store, Dick's 5 & 10. The store has been here since 1961, and I remember going with my grandparents on our vacations to Branson as a kid. Here's my description of the store: a really neat, packed tight, old time store with lots of novelty and old fashioned items. Here's Sam's description: a junk store. haha Truth is, it really does have some neat stuff, but it has its share of junk that is packed in so tightly you can hardly pass another person on the aisle!! You can find anything there...anything!

Well, my grandmother happens to love this store. She especially likes to see what good deals she can get on quilting supplies. Our whole crew piled up in Dick's for a little tour. It wasn't long before we were ready to leave the claustrophobic aisles and head to the next stop. Not Momo buddy, she said, and I quote, "I could spend all day in there!" Not with this group, Momo...not with this group! All our youngins (and Papa) were needing more space and snacks! LOL



Look close, Parker is back there too!

No surprise that Mac wanted to spend the whole time on this aisle with the balls! I think he piled about twenty in the buggy. And look down that aisle...tight and junked up!


Trying to occupy the little ones while Momo makes her final selections.


Mac thought Papa should wear his little Bass Pro hat.


Me and my little Bass Pro model. Thanks PePaw for the gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment