Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

Last week my entire family (minus my dad :( sad day, he was on a business trip to Dubai) had a wonderful trip to the "Happiest Place on Earth," Disney World, of course!!! It was lots of crazy, great fun, and it was soooo good to visit and spend time with Lia. I cannot imagine how wonderful it would be to live and breath Disney Magic everyday like she is able to do. Since we took nearly a thousand photos, it will take me some time to go through them all and post about the trip. I will make several posts, I'm sure. Bear with me...we use our blog to document our happenings and make into a book at the end of the year, and this is definitely news worthy stuff for the Taylor Family :) We are all still wishing we were in Orlando wishing upon a star instead of back at home readjusting to "normal" life. Oh well, we'll just have to start planning the next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment