Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Fun


The boys at the Landing


Yesterday Sam and I decided to load up the boys and get out of the house to enjoy the great weather (additional motivation was the fact that the boys and I had been cooped up inside the house for several days in a row! haha) Since it was St. Patrick's Day, I, of course, declared we all HAD to wear something green; forget the fact that I have no idea why we celebrate this day! Well, after my declaration of green attire, I discovered the only green item I had in my closet was a Burris Farm Market t-shirt. Ok, #1. It is like ten years old #2. It has a terrible fruit basket-ish design on front and equally terrible beach scene on back #3. Who the heck buys a shirt from Burris Farm Market...ummm, ME! (I love up some ice cream and strawberries!) Anyway, I went ahead with the deal and proudly sported that baby all around Branson. After lunch we headed to the Landing for a stroll. I figured the boys would fall asleep, but there were too many interesting things for them to look at. After the Landing, we hit up Home Depot and ran a few other errands. It was a nice, laid back, green day!

Mac's generous $1 tip earned the right to play the keyboard ;)
Thanks music man, you made his day!

This is Drew's first ride in the buggy without his carrier, finally. He loves it already! And there's Mac in the "front-back" of the buggy.

Can you drive anything else but a John Deere on St. Paddy's???

More interested in making faces than watching Mac on the lawn mowers

Home Depot was like tool playground for Mac and Sam. Mac had a blast and definitely felt like he was Handy Manny...safety glasses and all!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, how fun! I wish you had been in Jackson, but since you weren't, I'm glad you had a nice day in Branson:)

    ReplyDelete