Sunday, May 20, 2012

Good Times, Great Folks!





Over our time in Mississippi, we had the chance to catch up with lots of family and friends.  I always love seeing everyone and always run out of time to do so!  I was so thrilled to join my Monticello Bunco Crew for some great food, fun, and chats.  Oh, and bunco, of course :)  But unfortunately, I didn't take a picture with them.  My dear friends, Candace and Julie, also journeyed to Jackson to spend the afternoon with me, and, again, we were so into our conversation and catching up that it never crossed my mind to snap a pic.  Sure makes my heart happy to be surrounded by people that know me-in and out, quirks and all-and that love me and my family!  





 Spending an afternoon with Sam's family before Olivia's baby shower.
 We are soooo thrilled that Mark and Olivia are expecting Baby Girl Rowe in July!!!  And I was so excited that I was in MS for the shower.  Can't wait to have a sweet little girl to join our mix of boys!  Family gatherings are about to be even more fun!!!
 Ahhhh, man do I love me some Momo and Papa!  And Eldon, of course :)  They came up for Ellie and Ramsey's big birthday celebration (which I will post on later).  Momo has always been a grandkid magnet, and great-grandchildren are no exception!  Love hearing the cackles that come out of Drew when Momo is around :)
Mac's Best Buddy, Mr. Mike Bayles.  While the rest of us were catching up on life at C-Paw's, Mac and Mr. Mike were having a blast with trains.  Love that huge smile on Mac's face :)
 Those are some serious faces right there. 
I mean, its a serious task to see how much Splenda and Sweet-n-Low will fit into a freight car!
Our Monticello Family, the Hewitt's and the Bayles'.  Always a great time with these folks!


Couldn't resist a great pic with CeCe and PePaw...we had a great time staying with them! 

We spent LOTS of time with my sis and her kiddos, but we have so many cute pics that they will get their own post :)







No comments:

Post a Comment