Monday, March 11, 2013

Look At My Humongous Goose Egg!


Mac's been under the weather the past two days :(  Fever and a cough, and as you can see, very sad, droopy eyes.  As I took this picture, I was reminded that I never posted on Mac's big goose eggs...

Here's my little superhero who loves to run and run and run around the house.  Poor thing ran right into the edge of the counter height dining room table.  Even superheros need an ice pack every now and then.

And just about the time the above bump healed up, he received this huge bump.  He was at church, and the kids, according to Mac, were playing a shoot the bad guys running game.  He and a friend ran smack into each other.  This literally was the largest bump I have ever seen on a kid.  But he was still smiling!  I wonder what happened to those bad guys...
 
Mac told everyone for days, "Look at my HUMONGOUS goose egg!"

No comments:

Post a Comment