Monday, March 11, 2013

This Is Real Life

 Here's some random happenings from around the Taylor house...
Drew enjoying his breakfast.  Thanks to cuz Eldon, the boys were introduced to Nutella, and as you can clearly see, Drew thoroughly enjoys it!

Look at this lil pumpkin's bedhead.  I couldn't even tame that stuff this day and opted for him to wear a hat.  A haircut came just a few days later.

If I can't find something in the kitchen, the boys are my first spot to look :)  They are styling their new "hats." 

The weather has warmed up a bit on a few days, and the other day it was warm enough for a trip to the park.  I love that both boys are now big enough to run around and play.  But I love even more that they are so sweet to each other :)  Mac wanted to push Drew on the swings.
 

Watching TV in his "boat"

Been watching Angelina Ballerina, Drew??

I never dreamed little boys could be so sweet :)

A very proud Mac showing me how he can write his name on the smartboard at school.  Look at that sweet thing on his tiptoes preparing to do his "up, down, up, down"
 
Look at that "M"...proud mama, right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment