Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Things I Want To Remember...


I want to remember Mac's first self portrait on his "drawing board"

That is one handsome little guy!

Oh, how I hope Drew always makes these faces!  It truly melts my heart.

Getting ready to head out to church

My silly Mac.  A Kanakuk intern taught him to make that face last year.  Drew was quick to copy after taking the picture.

Mac's first ever time to use scissors!  He was so proud yesterday at school that he cut out the egg all by himself.  His teacher even brought him to show me in my office.  She was very impressed and proud too :)

He feels so big getting to play Thomas games on Daddy's computer

Mac is truly the best big brother.  Always including Drew in what he is doing.  My favorite is to hear Mac say something like this, "It's ok little pumpkin...you'll be ok" after Drew falls down or something.  Think Mac has heard that said a few times??
 
I want to always remember my house with little boys...anything can be turned into a game!

No comments:

Post a Comment