Monday, December 29, 2014

Choir Shows!!

Both boys had "choir shows" in December, and I was so proud of both of them! They are both so lucky to have such wonderful choir teachers!!
Drew's 3 year old choir class had their performance for family and friends. I was totally unsure of how Drew would perform. He's never done anything like it, and although he enjoys music, he's not much of a singer. But he absolutely shocked me and Sam! We were so impressed. He sang and did all the motions. He was so proud of himself. 
All was going wonderfully until he sang out a second too early, and the crowd kinda giggled. It was cute. However, it totally embarrassed Drew, and he shut down after that. He bent over and stopped singing altogether. Luckily, there was only one song left after that. I spent our drive home getting him to understand that he did a great job and people laughed because he did so well and not to make fun. I think I convinced him ;-)

Mac's choir sang on a Sunday night in the sanctuary to start the children's Christmas program. My boy still loves to sing and did a great job, "commotions" aka motions and all! His buddy, Ross, figured out they were live on the screens, so they were temporarily distracted for a few minutes while looking and laughing at themselves. Haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment