Wednesday, December 3, 2014

10 Months!?!

How in the world did it happen that I blinked and Clara was 10 months old!?! She is always happy, always smiling, loves to eat and knows exactly what she wants (and can throw a big ol fit when she doesn't get it!) She can find the tiniest little things on the floor and try to put them in her mouth. She also understands "no"...doesn't always listen but knows what it means! Haha She crawls, pulls up, claps, and waves. She also just started patting me on my shoulder when she puts her head on my shoulder to sing her a goodnight song while patting her back. So sweet :-) She loves toys with a face, so dolls are a hit. She smiles and tries to talk to them. She can say "da" (daddy), "ma-ma", "ba-ba" (bottle) and tries to babble all sorts of things. We just confirmed her milk allergy and have her drinking soy milk twice a day. She makes my heart smile! (And my tired eyes are beginning to smile since she has FINALLY, more consistently started sleeping through the night...hoping it lasts!)
I haven't really found a food yet that she doesn't love to eat! Mac always laughs and comments about how fast and how much she eats. We call her a food vacuum :-)

Those little fingers will grasp at the tiniest little thing

Watching the boys play outside, hollering at them with a little bouncing and laughing when they look her way. 

She has some teeth wanting to come in soon on the top...that's why she sticks that little tongue out. Although it could also definitely be because she thinks Uncle Hayden is silly! Lol

I couldn't ask for sweeter children! They are the best of friends and always looking out for each other. Makes me tear up as I'm thinking about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment