Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bowling Fun

Last night we had our last outing with the wonderful students at MBC. We went bowling in Hattiesburg to help celebrate Spring Break and had a blast! I wasn't too sure how I'd make it being almost six months pregnant, but I survived...and I was able to get out of bed this morning without too much soreness. haha Now, my score on the other hand...well, let's just say its all about the fun and fellowship! Sam and I have not bowled in forever, but Sam loves it so he was excited to break out his old skills.

I wish we could've taken Mac with us. I just know he'd love it since it involves a ball. However, we knew we'd get home way too late, so Naomi lovingly brought him home from church and got him to bed. They had their own fun reading lots of bedtime books and playing. He was sound asleep when we returned.

I'm so glad we had the opportunity to have another night of fun with these great kids and our faithful chaperone friends!!


Our crew

Sweet, sweet girls

Hangin with the guys

The Wallflowers.

They were standing back observing everyone's techniques. I think they needed the extra help! haha

Sam in action

Mr. Terrell in action trying to figure out why his ball keeps going in the gutter. hehe

One of us is pregnant...and after seeing this pic, I didn't feel quite so huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment