Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, Momo!!!!

This past Saturday Sam, Mac, and I drove to the coast to celebrate Momo's birthday. She had no idea we were coming, so it was really fun to surprise her. My mom was already down there staying with my grandparents. We had a great time hanging out and ate pressed poboys for lunch. The weekend before, my grandfather had suffered a mild stroke, so I was equally glad to get to see him and spend time with both of them! I love going "home" to their house...anywhere family is, it just feels like home!!

Mac, as usual, had a great time playing at momo's. He loves to be outside; therefore, their house is perfect to run around and get dirty at. He also loves their newly decorated sunroom and Eldon's blue recliner. Its like a big ol vacation for him every time we go. Even though the day passed all too quickly, I am so very thankful we were able to go and spend time with them. I love them both more than words could ever say!!

Yummy ice cream cake

Mac sure loved it!!


Momo opening all her loot :) It looked like Christmas! What you don't see is the iPad my grandfather got for her the day before!!!


Now to some random shots of the rest of the day...
"Cheese"

This boy loves to get dirty in rocks

If you look closely, you can see all the white specks flying around. Those are the rocks that Mac loves to throw! haha

Smiling because he's so proud of himself and his rock-throwing abilities. Boys...

Playing horsey with CeCe

Having a big time in Eldon's chair

Chillin with Daddy. Now, I'm thinking this chair may have a weight limit. I'm not pointing fingers, just saying! haha


Momo was such a good sport. Mac likes to go "up"...

and "down" over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment